Pr. Abigail Gichaba Gichaba-Women/Children Ministries Director-GRVC
Admin Manual: Admin Manual1
Bible League Station: Bible League Station1
Craft -Rotational Station: Craft -Rotational Station1
Daily Letters to Parents: Daily Letters to Parents1
Material for CHM Sabbath July 2019: Material for CHM Sabbath July 2019
SNACK CONQUEST -Rotational Activity: SNACK CONQUEST -Rotational Activity1
WILDERNESS TRAIL CHALLENGE -Rotational Activity: WILDERNESS TRAIL CHALLENGE -Rotational Activity1
To uphold, encourage, and challenge Adventist women in their pilgrimage as disciples of Jesus Christ and members of His world church.
To uplift Christ in the church and in the world.
- It addresses the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women and children in the church and reaches out to the women of the world.
- Encourages women to improve their potential for participation in the mission of the church.
- It recognizes that women have many gifts of the Spirit and should use these gifts to the glory of God.
- The women of the world are overburdened with many challenges and the Adventist women have been called to minister to them in a Christ-like manner.
- As women who follow the Lord Jesus Christ, we are compelled by His love, commanded by His word, and gifted by His Spirit to share this gospel with those who have not seen or heard the salvation of our God.
- The main role of the Women and Children Ministries Director’s office is to oversee and manage all the Departments with dire cor-ordination
- To ensure the Church’s mission and vision are compatible and complied with.